Bold Name & Number
First impressions count, so it's important for your business to look professional when you're found on the White Pages® Network1White Pages® Network includes White Pages® Book, White Pages® Online, White Pages® Mobile, sensis.com.au, Sensis Search, Telstra Directory Assistance on 1223, Call Connect (12456) and 1234. Call Connect is available to Telstra pre-paid mobile customers, Telstra fixed-line and Telstra post-paid customers. You need to be a full service Telstra residential or business customer, or Telstra mobile customer to access 1234.. A Bold Name & Number35Bold Listing: A basic Bold Listing consists of Bold number in black. Options are available to bold text and colour the business name, numbers and other key information for an additional cost. Bold is available in black, red, green, or blue. The listings shown are examples only and are not intended to be exact representations of how your listing will appear. Listing examples are not to scale. All listings subject to White Pages® Entry Policy and Rules which can be accessed at http://about.sensis.com.au/Download-Sensis-Advertising-Rules. Variations in colour reproduction may occur due to the use of different papers, inks and printing processes. For example, exact colour matches cannot be guaranteed. can not only help make your contact information easier to read, it can also help to support and build reputation.
Bold Name & Number includes:
- Bold Name & Number in black, red, green or blue
- No third party advertising appears on your page
- A space reserved for you to include additional branding of your own (Have You Considered?® & Have You Considered? ® Plus products)
- Enhanced mapping with interactive Points of Interest that include your business listing details on a larger, more dynamic map view
- Use colour to help your name and phone number be found more easily. Choose from black, red, green or blue.
- ‘Press to call' on your phone number - allows customers to connect with you easily.
Some of the information in your listing can also be provided to people calling Telstra Directory Assistance (1223), 1234 or Call Connect (12456).
White Pages® Online is optimised for major search engines which means your business has more chances of being found by an online audience. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) allows the information in your listing to be indexed by search engines. So the more information you include the more chances your business has of being found.